Contact Us

Looking to report an academic violation? Check here first.

In Person

Our office is located on the fourth floor of the Student Center, W20, in room 401. There is generally someone there between 9:00AM and 5:00PM during the week. You may also schedule a meeting using the form below of

Over Email

You can email us at or through the form below:


Concerns about Undergraduate Life

If there is some aspect of undergraduate life at MIT that you have a comment or concern about, please review our list of committees and contact the committee chair of the area in which your concern lies.

If there is no committee that covers your area of concern, please email the UA Vice President at

Alternatively, you may contact your representative on the UA Council, who is your elected representative to the organization. You may find your representative here.

Violations of Governing Documents

If you wish to lodge a complaint concerning a violation of the governing documents, please contact the UA Judicial Review Board at