Here you can find the governing documents of the Undergraduate Association which forms the basis of the organization's authority to act on behalf of the interests of students.
- Constitution of the Undergraduate Association: This document outlines the structure of the Undergraduate Association.
- Bylaws of the UA Council: This document outlines the structure of the Undergraduate Association Council.
- Bylaws of the Standing Committees: This document outlines the structure of the Undergraduate Association.
- Election Code: This document outlines the procedures surrounding elections.
- Class Council Constitution: This document outlines the structure of the class councils.
- Draft: Judicial Review Board - Operating Procedures
Constitution Preamble: The UA's Mission
We, the undergraduate students of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in order to improve the quality of our education, to provide ourselves with services which would otherwise not be provided, to express our views and represent ourselves before other groups whose decisions affect us, and to fairly and accountably allocate resources which have been granted to us as a whole, do create a central body unto which legislative, executive, judicial, and representative powers are conferred.