Monday, April 29 through Saturday, May 3 is Wellness Week! Hosted by the UA, EMS, Medlinks, ActiveMinds, SMASH and PEACE, Wellness Week is a time to destress, take care of yourself, and have fun! Events include:
- 9:00-12:00, Student Center Steps: Medlinks Fruit Booth! Stop by for some free fruit!
- 4:00-5:30, Student Center Steps: Free health screens -- hang out with your EMTs, eat free delicious food, get your blood pressure screened, and more!
- 6:30-7:30, 1-190: Sex Jeopardy -- test your Sexual IQ with MIT Medical's Sexpert!
- Midnight, Coffeehouse: UA Midnight Study Break with Mediterranean food, stress balls, and back massager giveaways!
- 7:30-9:00, 4-149: Dinner discussion with Dr. Simon Lejeune, MIT Medical's drug and addiction specialist; also a MedLink Continuing Education Seminar. Submit your questions here!
- 11:00-1:00, Kresge Oval and Lawn: PEACE Carnival -- Join us for cotton candy, food, music, bouncy houses, and fun activities! Look for signs and activities around Kresge.
- 1:00-3:00, Student Center Steps: BubbleFest with ActiveMinds: Cool down after a long week with everything bubbles!
Check out the full schedule and details here!